HOW TO SETUP VPN WITHOUT ANY APP?

Hi friends,welcome to my new post i have a new trick to setup vpn. . .


VPN WITHOUT ANY APP...

Yes,its possible if you want a vpn connection and u wanna install any vpn app from anywhere so if your phone didn't have any space to install or with any reason you didn't want to install app.so ,here i wanna show you how to setup VPN without any app.

if you don't know what is VPN so,see my this post :-WHAT IS VPN?ACCESS BLOCKED SITES? HERE


continue to my topic.so,almost all smartphones has a built in option of vpn.
open it as..
  settings>more networks>VPN
If you found that so before setup vpn we want vpn server address, usernames ,passwords etc.
so we can find them on vpnbook.com,so open vpnbook.com and scroll simply and after that do as in image.
click PPTP then choose one of the vpn servers and also copy username and password i tell you where to apply these...

You want to set a lock screen enabled before setup a vpn so setup a lockscreen first.then open vpn in settings and click + icon
then name the vpn and copy paste one of the vpn servers on server address as shown in image and click save.
then after save again click your created vpn and enter username and password that shown in vpnbook.com and click connect.
so, finally we have connected to vpn without any app.

its not so complicated just easy.if you facing some problems then contact me on my whatsapp :- 6261540280.i will help you. :)

I Hope this wil help you if you find any thing helpful from my blog then don't forgetto share my posts.