HOW TO GET RID OF SPOTIFY ADS LEGALLY!!!

 Okay…. after a long time I've got a new trick for Spotify users to get rid of annoying ads...


so...

Most music lovers have the Spotify app on their phones, PC.



Now I'm pretty sure most of the users don't have subscriptions (including me) as the prices are quite high and no sane person would want to spend that high amount just for the sake of listening to songs.

Now the problem arises, in every 2–3 songs they come up with 30/40 secs advertisements which are really irritating and dampen our mood while listening music.

So I found a way to avoid the advertisement without the subscription legally.

While listening to a particular song, when it's about to end say 3-4 seconds earlier, just click on the next song and you won't be hearing any ads for the next 10–11 songs if you keep doing this for every song.


See I'm clicking the next button at 3:07 and I won't be hearing ads anymore.

I don't know whether this has happened to you guys, or this already exists for you or not. But I found this hack to be really cool.

If you liked this trick then you can share this post among your music lover friends.😃